NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development liberated a job advertisement for 13 vacancies of Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Cyber Security Manager, and Others. NABARD facilitates finance to farmers in rural areas for agricultural operations at a low-interest rate. Candidates who want to join NABARD and holds potential criteria can apply through online mode at www.nabard.org.
NABARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager, Sr Analyst, Cyber Security Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August|
NABARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 01
- Senior Analyst – 01
- Senior Analyst (Network/SDWAN Operations) – 01
- Project Manager (IT & Infrastructure) – 01
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant – 01
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – 01
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM) – 01
- Additional Chief Risk Manager – 02
- Risk Managers – 04
Educational Qualifications: It is essential for the candidate that he/she must hold Bachelor/Masters (CS/IT/Engineering/Management/Information Systems/Mathematics/Statistics)/MBA/CA/CS from an accredited institute or college.
Selection Procedure: The capability of the candidate to control the work operations will be measured on the basis of responses during the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will get high monthly pay after selection as below :
- Rs 300000/- post 01.
- Rs. 250000/- post 02-04.
- Rs. 375000/- post 05-06.
- Rs. 250000/- post 07.
- Rs. 300000/- post 08.
- Rs. 250000/- post 09.
Application Fees: All the candidates are exempted to pay application fees except GEN/OBC candidates as they are liable to pay a sum of Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty.
Age criteria: Age calculation will be done on 01st of August 2020 and on this particular date, the applicant should not be more than 62 years.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
- Visit website and tab on Career Notice in the upper right side.
- Select Recruitment and choose the link of a particular post.
- Now read the guidance of application at first and then put entire details in the form.
- Upload certificates, photograph, and signature.
- The hard copy must be safe as it can be needed at the time of the interview.
NOTE: For any info. or doubt, write to us in the comment box.