Nagar Parishad Office GarhwaRecruitment 2018 : The present article aims to acknowledge you of the latest information of the excellent employment opportunity from Nagar Parishad Office Garhwa .The Institute invites applications for the 68 vacancies for the posts of Peon,Sweeper,Driver & Sanitary Inspector.The skilled and qualified candidates can get themselves recruited for the above posts by applying offline on or before 20th July 2018.We have provided all the details related to the eligibility criteria in terms of age and education,selection procedure,number of vacancies,pay scale and the skills required for the posts.The candidates should read the information carefully.
Nagar Parishad Office Garhwa Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Nagar Parishad Office Garhwa|
|Name of the Job||Peon,Sweeper,Driver & Sanitary Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||68|
|Last Date to apply||20-07-2018|
Nagar Parishad Office Garhwa Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nagar Parishad Office Garhwa
Name of The Posts:
- Peon – 02
- Clerk – 03
- Sweeper – 50
- Driver – 06
- Jr.Engineer – 01
- Sanitary Inspector – 06
Last Date to Apply: 20-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : The education qualification for these post is 8th/12th/I.SC./Graduation degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as follow :
- Post 1 : Rs 6682/-
- Post 2,6 : Rs 8000/-
- Post 3 : Rs 257/- (per day)
- Post 4 : Rs 7500/-
- Post 5 : Rs 10000/-
- Application fees for Post 1,3 is Rs 200/-.
- Application fees for all other posts is Rs 500/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years for (post 1,3),21-35 years (all other Posts )besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.garhwa.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website and download the offline application form.
- Fill this form carefully and correctly with all the mandatory fields.
- Paste your photograph and pay the application fees as prescribed in the official notification.
- Finally send this completely filled form along with copies of all documents.
- Postal address is : Nagar Parishad Garhwa,Jharkhand
NOTE: Date of Interview is 06 August 2018.It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to reach on time for interview.