National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019: One of the landmarks in respect of rural credit in recent years is building up the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development. An electrifying opportunity has come again to secure the future, that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development have released for the recruitment for 91 posts of Development Assistant. The money-inclined and eligible entrants are advised to write the application form online on or before 2nd October 2019. Entrants are hereby advised to go through the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Development Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||91|
|Last Date to apply||2nd October 2019|
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Number of posts: 91
Name of The Posts:
- Development Assistant – 82
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 09
Educational Qualifications : A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done Graduation Degree in any discipline from an accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure : Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in Written Exam/ Interview.
Application fee: Application fee will be out soon.
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should :
- be in the range of 18 to 35 Years
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to the reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get the handsome salary package of
- 32,000 per month
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 2nd October 2019
Last Date to Apply: 2nd October 2019
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development :
- Interviewees have to write down the online application form as per the instructions are given.
- Entrants should have to visit and fill this form correctly plus attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Entrants are requested to visit and check www.nabard.org official website of the corporation from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website www.nabard.org .