NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment: NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS works under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and has released a job notification for this year. The department invites applications from the eligible and intelligent candidates for the recruitment as Junior Assistant, Stenographer, etc on the vacant 90 seats. Interested aspirants can read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The applications will be accepted online until 7 August 2020.
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||7 August 2020|
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Assistant – 18
- Junior assistant – 57
- Junior Accountant – 07
- Stenographer – 08
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants should have passed 12th std and should be a Graduate to be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Last Date To Apply: The last date of submission of Online Application is 7 August 2020 and the online commencement starts from 11 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Computer Based Test & Skill Test.
- Senior Assistant – Level 07
- Junior assistant – Level 02
- Junior Accountant – Level 04
- Stenographer – Level 02
- Candidates of General category will pay Rs.1500 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/Women applicants will pay Rs.750 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The aspirants should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 27 years of age. Further age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.natboard.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment:
- Interested candidates should visit the official site and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- Enter all the details in the application form and attach the requisite documents like id proof, dob certificate, mark sheets, experience certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and submit the form.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and the date of the computer-based exam is 31 August 2020.