National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources Recruitment 2019: ICWA NBAGR i.e. National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources intends to appoint the eligible candidates to the following posts of Enumerators/ Milk Recorders and Supervisors. The number of vacant seats is 42. Interested candidates may fill the application form and attend the walk-in-interview on 24th April 2019. Detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria along with some important instructions are given in the following paragraph. Candidates are advised to visit or have a look over this information before proceeding further. For more information, applicants may check the official notification given on the website www.nbagr.res.in.
National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources|
|Name of the Job||Enumerators/ Milk Recorders and Supervisors|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Date of Walk in Interview||24th April 2019|
National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources
Name of The Posts:
- Enumerators/ Milk Recorder – 40
- Supervisor – 02
Date of Walk in Interview: 24-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e. Secondary Standard (Post 1) and Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-50 years as on 01-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nbagr.res.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Willing candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in-interview.
- Walk-in-Interview will be held at 10:30 AM on 24th April 2019.
- Candidates are advised to bring the detailed CV along with the recent passport size photographs and original documents along with the one set of attested photocopies of the same.
- The interview will be held at “The office of the Deputy Registrar, Central Herd Registration Scheme, 44 A/29, Chanakyapuri, Sheela Bypass., Rohtak – 124001 (Haryana)”
NOTE: Candidates failing to mark their attendance on the time as specified above will not be considered for the interview.