National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018 : As like always naukristan brings you another exciting opportunity to apply for recruitment in reputed center level organization for various top management level positions.National Highways Authority of India has released a notification asking capable and skilled Indian citizens to apply for the posts of General Manager,Assistant Adviser,Deputy manager and Hindi Translator.Interested candidates can apply by submitting the offline application before 30th may 2018.For detailed information please go through the description given below with all the important instructions regarding the recruitment.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||General Manager,Assistant Adviser,Deputy manager and Hindi Translator|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2018|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager – 02
- Assistant Adviser – 19
- Deputy manager – 02
- Hindi Translator – 03
- Junior Hindi Translator – 03
- Librarian – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2018
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Degree in Commerce/ CA/CS/ICWA .
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 40000-75000 per month for post 2, 37400-67000 for post 1 and 9300-34800 for all other posts.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age less than 65 years for the post of Assistant Adviser and less than 56 years for all other posts .Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be applied. The date for the consideration of age is 30-05-2018
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given in the official notification.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be attached with the application form.
- Application form need to be sent to the office addresses as mentioned below : 1. Post 1 : NHAI, G 5&6 ,Sector 10 Dwarka,New Delhi- 110075 2. Post 2 :Regional Office,NHAI,sy n. 13,tumkur road,MS Ramiah Enclave,Bangalore 560073 or Regional Office,NHAI,dp-34,SP,Industrial Estate Guindy,Chennai-600032 or Regional Office,NHAI,HP house n. 1 Rishikesh Sadan Shanti Kutia,shimla,171005,HP 3.Post 3-6:NHAI, G 5&6 ,Sector 10 Dwarka,New Delhi- 110075
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy.