National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019: The National Highways Authority of India is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, and is responsible for the management of a network of National Highways in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. A charming opportunity is seen again to build the future of youngsters, for the recruitment for 30 posts of Deputy Manager. The particular entrants are guided to fill up and send the application form online on 31st October 2019. Entrants are hereby instructed and advised to go through the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Number of posts: 30
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 30
Educational Qualifications : A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done Degree in Civil Engineering from any accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure : Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in GATE score 2019, Interaction / Interview.
Application fee: Application fee will be commended soon.
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should :
- be less or equal to 30 years
- Freshers can apply
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to the reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get the handsome salary package of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 5400 per month
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 31st October 2019
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Official Website: nhai.gov.in
Address: Office of District Welfare Office, Gajapati
Important Instructions to apply for National Highways Authority of India:
- Interviewees have to write down the online application form as per the instructions are given.
- Entrants should have to visit and fill this form correctly plus attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Entrants are requested to visit and check nhai.gov.in the official website of the corporation time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website nhai.gov.in .