National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019- National Investigation Agency invites application from skilled candidates for engagement of following posts Inspector, Sub Inspector. As there are limited seats hurry up and grab your seats and secure your future. The interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can visit the official website nia.gov.in for the application and in order to know more about this notification take a look inside the article.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||65|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector-40
Last Date to Apply: 18th August 2019
Ending Date for Offline Application form Is :18th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold Bachelor Degree, officials holding analogous posts from an accredited institute/board/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen on the basis of performance:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an amazing salary package of Rs. 9300 – 34800 along with the Grade Pay which is considered as Rs. 4200-4600 per month.
Application Fees: an Application fee for the National Investigation Agency recruitment will be updated soon.
Address: Address is mentioned below:
DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Loadhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should :
- be less or equal to 56 years
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category
Official Website: The official website is nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website nia.gov.in for the updates.
- Last date to apply offline: 18th August 2019
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Attach the required documents i.e photographs, signature, name, address, etc.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates should go and check the official website of the organization which is nia.gov.in and fill the application form with all details like name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photograph & signature.
- Post the application form at the address specified below before 18th August 2019.
NOTE: Do check the official website nia.gov.in for the updates and more information. This is all we know about this recruitment.