National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has liberated job recruitment notice for this year. The corporation wants to hire skilled and energetic candidates to fill up 275 Posts Of Engineers, Assistant Chemist, etc. This article will give you all the details regarding this recruitment’s qualification required, application fee structure, age criteria, etc. Check all the major details below.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineers, Assistant Chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||275|
|Last Date to Apply||4 August 2020|
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Engineers – 250
- Assistant Chemist – 25
Last Date to Apply: The online application can be filled up from 15 July 2020 to 4 August 2020.
- Applicants applying for various posts should have done Degree In Engineering/M.Sc in Chemistry from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who have performed well in an online written exam & Personal Interview will be given an appointment on various posts.
- Engineers – Rs.50000 – Rs.160000 per month
- Assistant Chemist – Rs.40000 – Rs.140000 per month
- General/OBC category applicants have to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- SC / ST / PWD/Female / ExSM category applicants have to pay no application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be less than 30 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. The exemption will be provided to candidates who belong to reserved category.
Official Website: http://www.ntpccareers.net
How To Apply For National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates need to go to http://www.ntpccareers.net and read the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- The applicant should fill details like Name, DOB as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- Attach all the documents asked by NTPC and upload your pp size photograph less than 50 kb and digital signature less than 30kb.
- Pay the asked application fee online through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Submit the application form on the site before the date expires.
NOTE: You should check the official site to get more updates about this recruitment.