Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : We are glad to inform our valued readers of the latest job opportunity from Naval Dockyard Mumbai.The organization invites candidates with the required skills and qualifications to apply for the 318 Vacancies for the Post of Apprentice Trainees.The Applicants can apply online for the above posts on or before 21st September 2018.The detailed information regarding the recruitment including the eligibility criteria,age and other factors,post wise vacancies are given below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||318|
|Last Date to apply||21st September 2018|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentice Trainee-318
Last Date to Apply: 21st September 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate should have passed 10th with ITI from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age criteria : Candidate should be born between 01-04-1999 to 31-03-2006 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bhartiseva.com
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 :
- As the procedure is online so visit the official website given above and click on apply online link.
- The link will take to new window where the information of the candidate will be filled in.
- Applicants must ensure all the information is authentic and as per the educational certificates mentioned.
- The photo and signature will be uploaded in the prescribed size and format specified in the official format.
- Candidates must ensure that photo should be in white background and date of photo should be mentioned on the photo.
- Finally,the candidates may submit the application form after verifying all the information.
NOTE: Do not forget to keep self updated of any future changes in the schedule of recruitment.