Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment: So we are here, with current information and enough of perplex opportunities respecting the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 933 posts of Trade Apprentices, which has been posted by the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai . The corporation is guessing for the applications from brilliant entrants. The excellent entrants who want to swing their future can apply by submitting online form at the given at the official web link www.indiannavy.nic.in on or before the target date that is Within 12 Days. The students/recruiters who want to know more regarding the vacancy details can go through the article mentioned below to know more about this recruitment.
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Corporation||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Name of Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||933|
|Last date to apply||Within 12 Days|
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Fitter – 141
- Machinist – 60
- Welder – 65
- Sheet Metal Worker – 08
- Tailor – 13
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 59
- Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning – 39
- Mechanic Diesel – 73
- Painter – 34
- Power Electrician – 198
- Instrument Mechanic – 24
- Electroplater – 06
- Foundry man – 07
- Pipe fitter – 56
- Carpenter – 63
- Pattern Maker – 09
- Fitter (Shipwright) – 34
- Rigger – 41
- Forger and Heat Treater – 03
Number Of Posts: 933
Educational Qualifications: The entrants who are applying must hold 8th/ 10th with ITI from an accredited university.
- Application fee for the Candidates will be soon updated.
Salary: Selected candidates will be offered with great and amazing salary packages per month
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should :
- be in the range of 01st April 1999 to 31st March 2006
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Interested Candidates looking for this job will be chosen according to their achievements in:
Written Exam, Interview/ Skill Test
- Closing Date to Apply Online: Within 12 Days
Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the individuals have to see the official website of the corporation and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 933 posts of Trade Apprentices. Check the Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in for more updates.