NBE Recruitment 2020: Job seekers can apply for the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant (90 vacancies) in the National Board of Examinations. But before application, the desired candidate must read the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below. Apply online on or before August 07 and not wait for a due date as the website can be jam on the last days of recruitment due to more traffic.
NBE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Board of Examinations|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and Junior Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||07th of August|
NBE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Board of Examinations
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Assistant – 18
- Junior Assistant – 57
- Junior Accountant – 07
- Stenographer – 08
Educational Qualifications: Basic requirement for the vacant posts of NBE is 12th/Graduation from the recognized school/college.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Computers with basic software like Windows, Network Operation System/LAN Architecture.
- Relevant work experience in any govt sector undertaking.
- Stenographic and Typing knowledge for Stenographer.
Selection Procedure: Choice to select the candidate will depend upon the performance in the following two factors :
- Computer Test.
- Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Contenders will receive HRA, DA, TA, CEW in addition to the payment in the following pay scales :
- Level 07 – Post 01.
- Level 02 – Post 02, 04.
- Level 04 – Post 03.
Application Fees: General category candidates must pay the amount Rupees Fifteen Hundred while for SC/ST/OBC/Women applicants, the required amount is Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only.
Age criteria: Candidate must be of the age of more than 18 years and fewer than 27 years. The relaxation will be given as per GOI or NBE Instructions.
Official Website: www.natboard.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read instructions and should register on the following link https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1815/65319/Registration.html
- Fill the complete details in columns and upload the scanned copies of the following documents with self-attestation. 10th sheet as DOB proof, 12th marks sheet, graduation, and post-graduation marks sheet and degree, Identity proof, experience certificate (if any), etc.
NOTE: All the recruitment updates will be communicated through e-mail or by publishing on the website.