NCBC Recruitment 2019: National Commission for Backward Classes has 06 vacant posts for Research Officer and Investigator as has been notified in the advertisement published on official website of Commission i.e www.socialjustice.nic.in. The Commission has invited applications through offline mode in the specified format only. Aspirants are required to make an application request only after going through the details specified in the official notification.
NCBC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Commission for Backward Classes|
|Name of the Job||Research Officer and Investigator|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||18tn April 2019|
NCBC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Commission for Backward Classes
Name of The Posts:
- Research Officer-02
- Research Investigator-04
Last Date to Apply: 18tn April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have obtained successfully a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Anthropology/Sociology or Social Work.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 35000/-(Post 1) and 27000/-(Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is not required to be paid by the applicants of any category.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 18-04-2019.
Official Website: www.socialjustice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCBC Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form as per format given in the official notification.
- The personal,educational and study related details must be filled as per the educational documents only.
- Passport size photo to be attached on the application form must be latest of last 06 months maximum.
- Signatures must same as in other documents of the candidate.
- Applicant needs to send the application form to: United Secretary(NCBC),Trikoot-1,Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi-110066
NOTE: Applicants are make sure that they keep visiting our website for more updates on recruitment.