NCERT Recruitment 2019: NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) is going to organize a skill test to select eligible and skilled candidates to the following posts of Lab Assistant for Physics, Biology, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Applicants are required to attend the test on the specified date and time. Information regarding the eligibility criteria, venue, date and time of interview along with some other important instructions is given in the next paragraph. Applicants may see it before proceeding further.
NCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics)|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Date of skill test||22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th April 2019|
NCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of The Posts:
- Lab Assistant Physics – 01
- Lab Assistant Chemistry – 01
- Lab Assistant Biology – 01
- Lab Assistant Mathematics – 01
Date of skill test: specified below
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should hold B.Sc with Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Mathematics from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the skill test followed by Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.17,000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are required to attend the skill test to be held on various dates as specified below.
- Candidates have to register themselves at the test venue. Registration will be closed at 10:30 a.m.
- Participants have to bring complete bio-data application along with the original certificates.
- Skill test date is(a) Lab Assistant Physics: 25-04-2019
(b) Lab Assistant Chemistry: 24-04-2019(c) Lab Assistant Biology: 23-04-2019(d) Lab Assistant Mathematics: 22-04-2019
- Venue of the test: Board Room, 1st Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, New Delhi
NOTE: Visit the official website for more information and details regarding the recruitment.