NCTE Recruitment 2020: National Council for Teacher Education published the employment notification for hiring 18 skilled and sincere peers on the vacant posts of LDC, DEO, Assistant, Stenographer. Applications should be submitted by each desired and qualified person in an online application mode until September 19. For more information, check the article mentioned here below.
NCTE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Assistant, and Stenographer.|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||September 19th, 2020|
NCTE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Council for Teacher Education
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 03
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 03
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 06
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
Educational Qualifications: Applicant needs to hold Senior Secondary/Bachelors from the govt. approved school or college.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be done upon the basis of performance in the following :
- Written Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Candidates will receive a sum in the form of a salary up to Rs. 35400-112400/- (Post 01 & 02), Rs. 25500-81100/- (Post 03 & 04) and Rs. 19900-63200/- (Post 05) p.m.
Application Fees: Fee for GEN/OBC candidates is Rs. 1250 (Post 01-02) and Rs. 1000 (Post 03-05). Although, the fee is nil for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Female and NCTE candidates.
Age criteria: Applicant must be of :
- 20-27 years (Post 01).
- 18-27 years (Post 02, 03, 05).
- 18-25 years (Post 04).
- The Reserved candidates will get age relief.
Official Website: www.ncte.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCTE Recruitment 2020:
- Step – 1:- Visit the website of NCTE www.ncte.gov.in
- Step – 2:- Click on recruitment notification and tab on ‘Apply Online’
- Step – 3:- Fill the details in the application form like the name, address, qualification, experience, contact, etc.
- Step – 4:- Complete the upload process by uploading the photograph, signature, and all necessary certificates (academic records, experience (if have), age proof (10th certificate), and caste proof (only for reserved).
- Step – 5:- At this step make payment and submit the online form.
NOTE: Application filled in prescribed mode by the applicant must be correct and true, otherwise, while verifying, the application will be canceled.