NDMC Recruitment 2019 : NMDC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation) Medical College Hindu Rao Hospital proposes to fill up vacant posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident.A public notice is issued by NMDC for a these 45 vacant posts. Walk- In Interview will be held on 17-01-2019 for these vacancies in NMDC. Candidates may follow the paragraph given below.It includes the information regarding the age,educational qualification,application fees,selection procedure and venue and time of interview for the specified posts.It is advised to the candidates to read this information first and then proceed to apply further.
NDMC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Sr. Resident & Jr. Resident|
|Number of vacancies||45|
|Walk-IN Interview Date||17-01-2019|
NDMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 20
- Junior Resident -25
Walk-In Interview Date : 17-01-2019
Educational Qualifications :Candidate should be Graduate/ Post Graduate/ PG Diploma holder from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Walk-In interview.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 500/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 January 2019 at “Hindu Rao Hospital, 5th Floor, Library, G – Block, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007”
- Applicants are requested to bring their applications in prescribed performa which can be downloaded from the website www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Bring photocopies and original of all the required documents at the time of interview.
- Also the candidates have to bring application fees in the form of Bank Order/ Pay Order.
- Reporting Time:Senior Residents: 09:00 AM
Junior Residents: 12:00 Noon
NOTE: Candidates must bring Aadhar Card at the time of interview.The Organization will not be responsible for any delay in reaching the venue of interview.