NHAI Recruitment 2018 : As like Always,we will never disappoint our readers when it comes to bringing latest information on job vacancies.This time again we have come out with the official announcement made by National Highways Authority of India.The organization has invited candidates to apply for filling up the aggregate of 15 vacancies for the Posts of Manager and Assistant Adviser.Candidates with the required skills and eligibility can apply offline till the date specified below.For more information,please go through the detailed description carefully and apply accordingly after reading the instructions.
NHAI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Adviser & Manager|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||Assistant Adviser : 25-07-2018 Manager : 08-08-2018|
NHAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Advisor – 13
- Manager (IT)- 02
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 25-07-2018
- Post 1 : 08-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification is as follows :
- Post 1 : Degree in Commerce/Accounts/CA/ICWA or should hold senior accounts officer level post in any organization.
- Post 2 : B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/M.Sc/MCA from a recognized board or university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package.For detailed view of the salary please log on to the official notification.
Age criteria : Candidates with below 65 years of age can apply for the post of Assistant Adviser while for the post of Manager the maximum age of entry is up to 56 years.
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applicants are required to fill the offline application form as per the instructions available on the official website viz. www.nhai.gov.in .
- Attach copies of the academic credentials mentioned and asked for with the application form.
- Paste a white background passport size photo of the candidate on the application form.
- The address for sending the filled in application form is as follows: Post 1 : Regional Officer,National Highways Authority of India,E-2/167, Nr Habibganj Railway Station Arera Colony,Bhopal(MP)-462016 Post 2 : Sh. Jasbir Singh,DGM,HR-Admin-I,G-5 & 6, Sector-10,Dwarka,New Delhi-110075
NOTE: Keep logging on to the official website for more information.