NHAI Recruitment 2019: National Highway Authority of India is looking for the eligible candidates to fill the 73 vacant posts of Manager and Accounts Officer. For this, an advertisement is published by NHAI on its official website www.nhai.org. Desirous candidates may submit the offline application form up to 27th May 2019. Application filled after this will not be entertained at any cost. Candidates may check the advertisement given next to this paragraph. It holds the eligibility criteria details along with the necessary instructions to apply.
NHAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highway Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||27th May 2019|
NHAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highway Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Manager – 41
- Accounts Officer – 32
Last Date to Apply: 27-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have a Degree in Commerce or Accounts/ ICAI/ ICWAI/ MBA from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/– (Post 1), Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: There is no application fee to be paid for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-56 years as on 27-05-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- Aspirants wishing to apply for this post has to fill the application form offline only.
- Application form in the desired format is available on the official website www.nhai.org.
- Download this application form, fill it, paste a passport size color photograph on it.
- Attach the photocopies of all the documents and send/ post this filled application form to the address given below.
- Postal Address: “GM (HR&Admn.)-I, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075“
NOTE: Applicants may check regularly the official website of the NHAI for updates and changes regarding the recruitment if any in the future.