NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh is in the process of recruitment of candidates for 800 vacancies of Community Health Officer. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment in online mode only by filling the application form on the website www.cghealth.nic.in. The last date by which the online applications will be accepted is 11/06/2020.
NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh|
|Name of the Job||Community Health Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||800|
|Last Date to Apply||11/06/2020|
NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh
Name of The Posts:
- Community Health Officer-800
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment only after confirming their eligibility for the recruitment as per the criteria i.e GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
Selection Procedure: Scrutiny and Merit list of the candidates will be prepared to decide about the recruitment of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates after their appointment will be drawing a handsome pay as per the organization’s rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fee in accordance with the category they belong to:
- General Category: 300 Rupees
- OBC Category: 200 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Category: 100 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be up to the age of 18-35 years as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.cghealth.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application for recruitment for National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh on www.cghealth.nic.in.
- Details to be filled in the form must match with the academic records of the candidate.
- The candidates need to pay the fee through online mode only.
- All the candidates need to upload the required credentials.
- Submit the form and ensure that the same is done before the last date.
NOTE: We have been always committed to providing you the latest recruitment related updates and will also continue the same trend in the future also. Make sure that the online form is submitted by 11/06/2020.