NHRC Recruitment 2018 : National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) New Delhi invites the eligible and experienced candidates for engagement as the Research Officer,Research Assistant,Driver and Inspector .The recruitment will be held for 17 vacant posts.Desirous candidates can apply in offline mode before last date i.e 26th September 2018.Official website is www.nhrc.nic.in .We have provided a detailed information and instructions regarding the recruitment which includes age requirement,educational qualification,application procedure etc.Candidates are advised to visit this information carefully before applying.
NHRC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Job||Research Officer,Research Assistant,Driver,Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||26-09-2018|
NHRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Human Rights Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 07
- Senior Research Officer – 02
- Research Officer – 02
- Senior Research Assistant – 03
- Research Assistant – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 01
- Staff Car Driver – 01
Last Date to Apply: 26-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate looking for this job should be staff / officer of state Govt.,Central govt. or others organizations.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- (Post 1,4,5),Rs 15600/- to Rs 39100/- (Post 2,3,6),Rs 5200 – Rs 20200/- with grade pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fees to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment process.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age less than equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nhrc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- As the mode of filling the application form is offline so the candidate has to fill the form in physical form whose format is available in official notification on website www.nhrc.nic.in .
- Fill all the details carefully and correctly in your own handwriting without making a mistake or cutting.
- Paste your photograph and attach copies of all your documents as demanded in the application form.
- Finally post this application form on time at the following address : The Union Secretary(Estt),National Human Rights Commission,Manav Adhikar Bhawan,Block – C,GPO Complex,INA ,New Delhi – 110023
NOTE: Applicants are advised to be in touch by visiting official website regularly to be aware about any further changes or updates made by the NHRC for the recruitment.