NIA Recruitment 2019: It is informed to all the candidates that new recruitment notice is released by the National Investigation Agency(NIA). NIA issued the official notification on its official website www.nia.gov.in. Candidates can check the notification for the eligibility criteria and other important details. In the notification, NIA told that 62 seats are vacant for Sub Inspector and Inspector post. For this, applicants have to fill the application form in offline mode only. The application submission process will continue till 12th April 2019 only. Also, candidates may check the following notification for information about the recruitment details.
NIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector and Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||62|
|Last Date to apply||12th April 2019|
NIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector – 26
- Sub Inspector – 36
Last Date to Apply: 12-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant has to be Graduate, an officer of State/ Central Govt./ PSUs/ UT/ Semi-Government.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview and written exam.
Pay Scale: Applicant will get an attractive pay package of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600/- (Post 1), Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 56 years as on 12-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Download the application form in the desired format from the website www.nia.gov.in.
- Fill this application form in your own handwriting.
- Paste the passport size color photograph in the space given on the application form.
- Applicants are requested to send their filled application form along with their attested copies of all certificates, mark-sheets, relevant experience certificates etc. at the following address :
- Address: “The SP (Admin.), NIA HQ, Opposite, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
NOTE: Form should reach the specified address latest by 12-04-2019. The incomplete application form will be rejected.