National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020: National Investigation Agency liberated the article with the intent to hire 15 candidates who should be experienced and knowledgeable. The aim to appoint these individuals to fix them on the vacant posts of Additional Superintendent of Police and Data Entry Operator. The applications for NIA Recruitment 2020 can be filled in offline mode on the physical paper already mentioned on www.nia.gov.in. The application must be sent by 05th October to the below-specified address, otherwise the application will not be considered for posts.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Additional Superintendent of Police, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||October 05th, 2020|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Additional Superintendent of Police – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 14
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must successfully accomplish the below-given criteria :
Graduation with Analogous Post on a regular basis in parent cadre/department.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get a considerable amount i.e. Rs. 67700-208700/- (Post 01) and Rs. 29200-92300/- (Post 02) per month. Besides, candidates will get the allowances as admissible by the authorities from time to time.
Age criteria: Details about the age limit for recruitment can be read in the official notification.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the details in the physical paper to be taken from the website.
- Enclose the photocopies of an academic sheet, job experience, age proof (10th marks sheet), and caste proof (only for reserved candidates getting benefits).
- To ensure the successful submission of the application, review the details filled in the form.
- Finally, send the application to SP (Admin) NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
NOTE: Application will be rejected if the details filled by the aspirant found wrong at the time of document verification.