NIMR Recruitment 2020: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research is offering the candidates from different parts to join recruitment on 41 MTS, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Research, and Others posts. Walk-in-interview will be on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of September, 2020. Check the paragraph below to know the complete details on selection.
NIMR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Job||MTS/Project Assistant/Junior Research, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||41|
|Interview Schedule||15th, 16th, and 17th September|
NIMR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Malaria Research
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow – 03
- Research Associate I – 01
- MTS – 06
- Project Scientist B – 01
- Lab Technician – 02
- Project Scientist C – 01
- Research Associate I – 03
- Senior Research Fellow – 07
- Project Assistant – 13
- Project Officer – 01
- Project Scientist B – 01
- Scientist C (Medical Microbiology) – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 10th/12th/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/MBBS/MD/MS/ME/Ph.D. with the relevant experience from the authorized board, college, or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selective parameters are interview and document verification.
Pay Scale: Monthly package is
- Rs. 31000/- p.m. with HRA (Post 01).
- Rs. 47000/- p.m. with HRA (Post 02).
- Rs. 15330-15800/- p.m. with HRA (Post 03).
- Rs. 52290/- p.m. (Post 04).
- Rs. 17520/- p.m. (Post 05).
- Rs. 51000/- p.m. (Post 06).
- Rs. 47000/- p.m. (Post 07).
- Rs. 35000/- p.m. (Post 08).
- Rs. 29565-31000/- p.m. (Post 09).
- Rs. 32000/- p.m. (Post 10-11).
- Rs. 56000/- p.m. (Post 12).
- Rs. 17520/- p.m. (Post 13).
Age criteria: Age required for NIMR Recruitment 2020 is 30 years (Post 01), 40 years (M) and 42 years (F) (Post 02), 25 years (Post 03), 35 years (Post 04), 30 years (Post 05), 40 years (Post 06-07), 35 years (Post 08), 30 years (Post 09-10), 35 years (Post 11), 40 years (Post 12), and 28 years (Post 13).
Official Website: www.nimr.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2020:
- An anxious person can take the print out of the application form on the above-mentioned website.
- Get the complete recruitment instructions and start to fill the details accurately and carefully.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to attach the photocopies of all the documents with the application form like age proof, qualifications, caste, and experience.
- The Latest clicked photograph is to be pasted in the application form with the cross sign of the candidate.
- Finally post the application with all the documents to ICMR-NIMR, Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
- Candidate must follow the guidelines given by the government about safety measures.
NOTE: Incomplete form will not be accepted.