Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment- Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has come out with the bag full of jobs and golden opportunities for the young bachelors to start their career. The organization has released 199 vacancies for the post of Station Controller, Train Operator, Maintainer, Office assistant. The organization is looking for enthusiasts and skilled personalities. For this, desired and willing candidates can fill up their application forms online by visiting the official website(www.nmrcnoida.com) before the date 21st August 2019. To know more about the NMRC recruitment process, pay scale, eligibility criteria and much more can look below in the article.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Noida Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Station Controller, Train Operator, Maintainer, Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||199|
|Last Date to Apply||21st August 2019|
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Noida Metro Rail Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Station Controller/Train Operator-09
- Customer relation Assistants-16
- Junior Engineer/Electrical-12
- Junior Engineer/Mechanical-04
- Junior Engineer/Electronics-15
- Junior Engineer/Civil-04
- Maintainer/Electronic and Mechanic-90
- Maintainer/REF and AC Mechanic-07
- Accounts Assistant-03
- Office Assistant-01
Last Date to Apply: 21st August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for the NMRC recruitment should hold ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Graduation Degree/ICWA from an accredited Board/University/Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will go through the several rounds for the selection and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written exam/Psycho Test/Interview/Skill Test/Medical Fitness Test.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be provided with attractive salaries and packages:
- For post(1,3 ,6): Rs.35,000 per month
- For post(2,11,12): Rs.30,000 per month
- For post(7,8,9,10): Rs.25,000 per month
- Application fees for the General category are Rs.675
- Application fees for the SC/ST/PH are Rs.500
Age criteria: Individuals age applying for the recruitment should be in the range 18-32 years counted from 01/01/2019. Some relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Official Website: www.nmrcnoida.com
Important Instructions to apply for NMRC Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.nmrcnoida.com
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment is 22nd July 2019.
- Fill the form before 21st August 2019
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Upload passport size photographs and scanned signature.
NOTE: Do check the official website for the updates.