North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 : Applications are invited to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Resident in various disciplines by North Delhi Municipal Corporation.The recruitment is on contract basis for 08 posts.Applicants are advised to attend the walk in interview on 19th July 2018.For the candidates we have given the description of all details of recruitment which includes age criteria,educational qualification,selection and application procedure,pay scale and venue of interview.Please go through this paragraph carefully.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Date of Interview||19-07-2018|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident(Chest & TB) – 05
- Senior Resident(Surgery) – 02
- Senior Resident(Pathology) – 01
Date of Interview: 19-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be Post Graduate degree/DNB/PG Diploma/MBBS degree with relevant experience of 2 years from a recognized board/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 67700/- with usual allowances.
Application Fees: No application fees to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment process.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of standard norms besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the applicants are advised to read the official notification on www.mcdonline.gov.in carefully.
- For this post the candidate has to attend the walk in interview on 19-07-2018 with original and attested copies of all the documents specified in the official notification.
- Registration for this will be on the date of interview between 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The venue of interview is : Office of Director/RBIPMT – Administrative Block
NOTE: Incomplete application will not be considered for recruitment process.Applicants are advised to visit regularly for updates and changes(if any) in the recruitment process.