NER Recruitment 2020: Wonderful opportunity for the aspirants wanted to build their careers in the government sector in the teaching field. As more and more people are inclined towards the govt sector in order to avail of the unlimited benefits offered by the North Eastern Railway. NER is in operation since 1952 and nowadays looking for the dynamic and rational candidates on the teaching posts i.e. Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher. The ending to fill the online vacancies is September 21st, 2020. Comprehensive details of recruitment and all the elements of the vacancies can be known after reading the article below.
NER Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||21/09/2020|
NER Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Eastern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher – Masters with 50% score with B.Ed from the accredited college. Hindi and English knowledge is compulsory.
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Bachelors with 50% score and B.Ed (one year).
Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will go through the Interview after qualifying the Written Test.
Pay Scale: Quantum of salary paid each month is Rs. 27500/- for PGT and Rs. 26250/- for TGT.
Age criteria: Looking forward with regard to the desired age, the candidate must be between 18 and 65 years counted from September 05th, 2020.
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NER Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online on the website ner.indianrailways.gov.in on the recruitment portal.
- Fill details carefully and upload all the documents with the latest photograph.
- And finally, click on to submit button after a recheck of details.
- Candidate must stay on the website regularly to get the complete updates.
- Please follow all the safety precautions in the workplace.
NOTE: Details submitted in the form and submitted can’t be changed by the aspirant.