Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 : Northeast Frontier Railway invited applications for the recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2018-19.The organization is going to appoint sportsperson on 21 posts.Last date for filling offline application form is 10th September 2018 by 5:00 p.m.Applicants should make sure that they read and follow all the instructions before proceeding for application process.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Job||Sportsperson|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last Date to apply||10-09-2018|
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northeast Frontier Railway
Name of The Posts: Sportsperson
Last Date to Apply: 10-09-2018
Educational Qualifications :Candidate should have 10th Class, ITI, 12th Class or its equivalent examination with minimum sports norms from a recognized board/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the Trial of sports performance,interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
- SC/ST/Ex. SM/ (PWDs),Women,Minorities and Economic Backward Classes fees is Rs. 250/- .
- For all other categories application fees is Rs 400/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years i.e born between 02.01.1994 to 01.01.2001 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply as per application format given in the official notification.
- Fill the form in your own handwriting affix two recent (taken within last two months) passport size photographs duly self-attested.
- Applications must be sent through ordinary post addressed to Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam) OR dropped in the APPLICATION BOX (separate boxes for Group- C & D) in the Recruitment Section in the Office of Pr. Chief Personnel Officer,
NF Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati (Assam)
NOTE: For candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, the last date is 20.09.2018 by post only.