Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway has notified for the recruitment of candidates through an official job notification issued on its only official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held from 01st July to 08th July 2020 for filling 128 vacancies of Housekeeping Assistant, Nurse.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Housekeeping Assistant, Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||01st July to 08th July 2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- CMP Specialist-10
- CMP GDMO-10
- Multipurpose Health Assistant-30
- Housekeeping Assistant-30
- Hospital Assistant-08
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma in the relevant discipline must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: First of all the candidates need to qualify Walk-in-Interview
Pay Scale: The candidates who get their selection finalized will be paid as follows post wise:
- Post 1: Rupees 95,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 75,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 44,900/-per month
- Post 4-6: Rupees 18,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates are not asked to pay for the application fees.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1,2: Up to 53 years
- Post 3-6: 18-33 years
The age of the candidates will be calculated as on the specified date of 01/06/2020.
Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- The Northern Railway has provided a bio-data form on www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The filled bio-data form is to be brought to the office of Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidates must bring their passport size photos to the venue of the Interview along with the self-attested copies of all the academic certificates and originals.
- The Interview will be held at the following address Auditorium Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi
NOTE: Walk-in-Interview will be held from 01st July to 08th July 2020. All of the candidates must ensure to reach the venue of the Interview on time in formal dress only.