Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment: The actual role of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector undertaking. It is owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. This is to tell you all that Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is back again on the track with a new advertisement regarding the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019 to grab up the 107 vacancies for the Steno, Assistant, Nurse. The organization anticipates the applications from polite and good contenders. Those who want this job can apply by applying online before the date that is 6th November 2019. Read the rest notification carefully.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Posts||Steno, Assistant, Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||107 posts|
|Last date to apply||6th November 2019|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name Of The Posts:
- Nurse – A – 05
- Pathology Lab Technician (SA/B) – 01
- Pharmacist/B – 04
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) – 01
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) – 01
- Assistant Grade-1(HR) – 14
- Assistant Grade-1(FA) – 25
- Assistant Grade-1(CMM) – 19
- Steno Grade-1 – 29
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 08
Number Of Posts: 107
The eligible candidates must hold 10th/12th/Degree from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be :
- be in the range of 18 – 30 years (Post 1,2)
- 21 – 28 years (Post 6-9)
- 18 – 25 years (Post 3-5,10)
- According to organizational regulation, relaxation in age limit is applicable for the contenders belonging to reserved categories.
Application Fee: Application fee for the Candidates will be commended soon.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary packages of:
- 44900 (Post 1)
- 35400 (Post 2)
- 29200 (Post 3)
- 25500 (Post 4,6-9)
- 21700 (Post 5,10) per month.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to their performance in Written Exam/ Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
- Target Date is: 6th November 2019
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- The form should be stuffed with all the useful details including your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Attest credentials as per requirement.
- Read the whole article carefully.
According to my knowledge, this was the best information regarding the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019. Please visit the official website from time to time for more future updates. Stay tuned and keep sharing.