NUHM Recruitment 2020: National Urban Health Mission (Kolkata) organized a job fair for the recruitment of skilled and talented candidates on 97 posts of Medical Officers. The due date for offline applications is September 10th, 2020 through the form available on kmcgov.in. Individuals can not apply after the due date even in any situation. We have provided the complete information of recruitment with the elements, it will be beneficial to check the details with an attentive mind.
NUHM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Urban Health Mission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||97|
NUHM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Urban Health Mission
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer (Full-Time) – 42
- Medical Officer (Part-Time) – 55
Educational Qualifications: MBBS holder from the registered medical council with a one-year internship.
Selection Procedure: Organizer has decided to reserve the Interview mode to hire capable and efficient persons.
Pay Scale: The officials have declared the amount of Rs. 40000/- post 01 aspirants and Rs. 24000/- for post 02.
Age criteria: As per details collected from official notification, the applicant can be a maximum of 62 years on the 01st of September 2020.
Official Website: www.kmcgov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NUHM Recruitment 2020:
- The organization has set up the offline mode to accept applications from the eligible aspirants.
- The candidate can take the print copy of the form on the website after reading all the instructions on recruitment.
- Add the details in the form in neat and clean handwriting of the candidate name, address, mobile, e-mail, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Paste the pp size photograph in the right side upper corner and affix the photocopies of qualifications, age proof, caste, identity proof, and resident proof with the form.
- Attend the interview to be held in Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NHUM Society, 5, SN Banerjee Road Kolkata – 700013 sharp at 11:30 am on 10th September 2020.
- An incomplete fill form will get immediate cancellation.
NOTE: Download the roll number on the website of NUHM.