National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2019: National Water Development Agency has released official notification inviting applications from skilled and able candidates to fill 73 vacant posts of Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, and LDC. Therefore candidate looking for a good job and possess all the required eligibility can apply online on or before 22nd February 2019. Please check the information in the article below about the post.
National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Water Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Jr Engineer, Jr Accountant, Stenographer & LDC|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||22-02-2019|
National Water Development Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Water Development Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer – 25
- Junior Accountant – 07
- Stenographer Gr-II – 08
- Lower Division Clerk – 33
Last Date to Apply: 22-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate interested to apply must possess 10th/12th/Diploma in Engineering/Diploma in Commerce from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Post 1 – Rs.35400 to 112400/-
- Post 2 – Rs.29200 to 92300/-
- Post 3 – Rs.25500 to 81100/-
- Post 4 – Rs.19900 to 63200/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.650/-
- ST/SC/PH Candidates are required to pay Rs.450/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 22nd February 2019.
Official Website: www.nwda.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2019 :
- The first step is the log on www.nwda.gov.in and read the instructions.
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must visit the website on regular basis for more updates.