Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited by the Odisha Postal Circle to select eligible candidates on the 4392 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. In this regard, Odisha Postal Circle issued an official notification on the website www.odishapost.gov.in. Applicants are advised to see the notification first and then apply online. The application submission process will continue up to 15th April 2019. In the next paragraph, we have placed eligibility criteria, application fee, application procedure etc.details. Please go through this first and then apply online.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||4392|
|Last Date to apply||15-04-2019|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Postal Circle
Name of The Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th pass with Computer Knowledge from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: See the official notification.
Application Fees: Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- and payment of fee is exempted for all Female candidates as well as PWD/SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years as on 15-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.odishapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The application form has to be filled online.
- Fill the form with all the details/ information carefully.
- The information includes the candidate’s personal i.e. name, age, parent’s name, educational qualification etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then pay the application fees and fill the details of fees in the form.
- In the end, scan all the original documents demanded in the form and submit the completely filled application form.
- Retain the hard copy of filled application form.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid inconvenience.