Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 : Odisha Public Service Commission offers a new job opportunity for candidates in search of job.The commission has told that a total of 371 are vacant for the Medical Officer post (Ayurvedic & Homeopathic).Candidates who wants to apply and eligible for the above mentioned posts can apply online. Application form will be filled till last date.Last Date for this are 27th and 28th December 2018 (Post wise).Candidates can check the following article which contains the information and important instructions for the recruitment.
Odisha PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Medical Officers|
|Number of vacancies||371|
|Last Date to apply||14th January 2019|
Odisha PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers – 221
- Homeopathic Medical Officers – 150
Last Date to Apply: 14-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should possessed BAMS or equivalent (Post 1),BHMS or equivalent degree (Post 2) from recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST of Odisha, PwD candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through SBI Challan and last date for fee payment is 17th January 2019.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly go to the official website and read the official notification carefully.
- Then fill the online application form.Fill all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature in the size and format as specified in the official notification.
- Upload scanned copies of all the documents asked in the notification.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form after ensuring that all the details filled are correct.
- In the end take a print of filled application form and fee receipt.
NOTE: It is suggested to applicants to visit the official website regularly during recruitment procedure.