Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 : We feel pleasure again giving you another good news about the offering of an excellent employment opportunity. Odisha Public Service Commission has announced for the recruitment of Assistant Fisheries Officer. The aspiring and skilled job seekers are hereby advised to submit the form online on or before 18th September 2019. Candidates are suggested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria,scale of pay and package and fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Number of vacancies||65|
|Date for Submission||18th September 2019|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts: Assistant Fisheries Officer-65
Last date to Apply : 18th September 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application:19th September 2019
Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Bachelors Degree m Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from recognized Board/ Institution.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages of Rs.44,900 in Level-10 of ORSP Rules.
Application Fees: Application fee is Nil for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 400/- for other candidates like general category,etc.
Age criteria :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will be applied.
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to be present in the office as per the exact time of the interview.
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be taken in the interview venue.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 18th September 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. Do check the official website for more updates.