Office of Collectorate & Magistrate Goa Recruitment 2019: It is being proposed to fill up 133 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographer and many others by Office of Collectorate & Magistrate Goa. For this purpose, the organization has asked for applications in offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the application. A notification containing the detailed information of recruitment is given on the website www.northgoa.gov.in.Applicants may check this notification before applying. Also, you can follow the important guidelines provided in the next paragraph.
Office of Collectorate & Magistrate Goa Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Office of Collectorate & Magistrate Goa|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer,LDC,MTS|
|Number of vacancies||133|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Office of Collectorate & Magistrate Goa Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Collectorate & Magistrate Goa
Name of The Posts:
- Awal Karkun – 16
- Junior Stenographer – 13
- Talathi – 25
- Lower Division Clerk – 60
- Multi Tasking Staff – 19
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants looking for this job vacancy should have 10th with ITI/ 12th/ Graduation with Diploma in Computer from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the written test or skill test.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less than or equal to 45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.northgoa.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- It is required to fill the application form in the format given on the website www.northgoa.gov.in.
- Download this application form from there and fill it.
- Attach self-attested copies of all the documents in support of eligibility for the advertised posts.
- Finally send the application form to “The Collector, North Goa District, Room No. – 07, Ground Floor, Entertainment Society of Goa, Panaji, Goa“
- The form should reach the specified address till 11-02-2019.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly for more updates.