Office of Collector, Sehore Recruitment 2019: Office of Collector, Sehore has announced officially for the recruitment on the 11 vacancies for the post of Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline. The last date to apply for this job is 05th April 2019 after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay along with some other important instructions.
Office of Collector, Sehore Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Collector, Sehore|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||05-04-2019|
Office of Collector, Sehore Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Collector, Sehore
Name of The Posts: Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
Last Date to Apply: 05th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 12th Pass with Diploma in Computer or CPCT Certificate from a recognized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will on the basis of Merit List only.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get Rs.22,770/- as monthly payments.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sehore.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as per the guidelines are given on the website.
- The form in the desired format can be downloaded from the above-specified website.
- The personal, education and work experience details will be needed to fill along with the passport size photo of the candidate.
- Attach the xerox copies of documents in support of the candidate’s eligibility.
- The completed application form should be posted to the below-written address:
- Address: “Superintendent, Office of Collector, Room No. 15, Sehore, Distt. – Sehore, Pin – 466001“
NOTE: The website should be visited regularly for regular updates on the changes in the recruitment schedule.