Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020: The following article aims to provide you details about the latest job notification issued on www.oil-india.com by Oil India Limited. The organization has decided to fill up the 29 vacancies for various Paramedical posts. The posts include Paramedical Lab Technician, Nurse, Pharmacist, Nursing Tutor, and Contractual Librarian cum Clerk. The candidates who want to apply and grab this amazing job opportunity will have to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on the specified date between the period of 15/09/2020 t0 28/10/2020.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Paramedical Lab Technician, Nurse, Pharmacist, Nursing Tutor, and Contractual Librarian cum Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||15/09/2020 t0 28/10/2020 (Check Note Below)|
Oil India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Paramedical Lab Technician – 4 Posts
- Nurse – 20 Posts
- Pharmacist – 3 Posts
- Nursing Tutor – 1 Post
- Librarian cum Clerk – 1
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the specified minimum academic qualification from a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates will be recruited and selected on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a handsome amount as salary per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay the fee for applying for the recruitment irrelevant of the fact that which category they belong to.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the rules and regulations only. Make sure that your age is between the limit of 18-40 years. The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Oil India Limited has stated that the candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview through its official notification issued on www.oil-india.com.
- Bring your passport size photo, CV, academic certificates to the office: Employee Welfare Office, Employee Relations Department, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
NOTE: The Walk-in-Interviews will be held on the following dates from 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M:
- Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician – 15/09/2020
- Contractual Nurse – 21/09/2020
- Contractual Pharmacist – 13/09/2020
- Contractual Nursing Tutor – 19/09/2020
- Contractual Librarian cum Clerk – 28/09/2020