OIL Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited works under the administrative control of ‘Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas’ Oil India Limited is very famous due to the fact that it is the 02nd largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company. The operations of OIL limited are on a vast scale, therefore the organization regularly conducts recruitment programs to meet its man force requirement. The latest job article being published by the organization is all about for 36 vacancies of Operator -I (HMV).
OIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Operator I (HMV)|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to Apply||18th September 2020|
OIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Operator I (HMV) – 36
Educational Qualifications: Contenders holding 12th from the accredited board will be eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the desired candidate will be based upon performance in the Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
Pay Scale: At the level of Rs. 16000-34800/- per month.
Application Fees: Rupees Two Hundred only for the GEN/OBC caste applicants. On the other side, SC/ST and ExSM are exempted to pay.
Age criteria: Reserved candidates should get relief as per the rules of the government. But, unreserved candidates must be in the range of 18 to 30 years counted from the 18th of September 2020.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for OIL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to website www.oil-india.com
- Proceed to the recruitment section and tab on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the complete details about the candidate (name, address, qualification, experience, etc.)
- Upload the documents in the specific size and format with the recent photograph of the candidate.
- Deposit fee and keep receipt of payment for future reference.
- At last, preview the details and submit the application form for further verification.
NOTE: We make the best efforts to provide complete details to the applicant. For more updates, you can visit the website regularly.