ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Assam published the latest job article with the objective to intake knowledgeable and experienced candidates in the organization on 4205 vacancies of Medical Officer, Trade Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice. The desired candidate can proceed accordingly as per recruitment instructions specified below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer, Trade Apprentice, and Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||4205|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned below|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Medical Officer (Various) – 23
- Accountant – 228
- Assistant (HR) – 544
- Secretarial Assistant – 161
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 293
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 50
- Electrician – 517
- Electronics Mechanic – 125
- Fitter – 649
- Instrument Mechanic – 152
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance – 151
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 156
- Library Assistant – 07
- Machinist – 134
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 107
- Mechanic Diesel – 359
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 62
- Plumber – 06
- Surveyor – 35
- Welder – 178
- Civil – 28
- Computer Science – 11
- Electrical – 93
- Electronics – 39
- Mechanical – 97
Educational Qualifications: Contenders who want to join vacancies in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, must have any degree out of the following relevant qualifications such as BHMS/MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma/ITI/Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor from the renowned college/institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be through Academic Score and Interview (70 +30 Post 01) and for remaining posts selection will be done through Merit List.
Pay Scale: Honorarium paid to the applicant will be in the range of Rs. 55000 to 100000/- (Post 01).
Age criteria: The date for age consideration is 17th August 2020 and on this particular date, the age of the candidate must be 18-24 years. For Post 01, there is no upper limit. Relaxation is also granted to reserved candidates as per industry norms.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate needs to register on ongcindia.com.
- Thereafter, read comprehensive details about recruitment and send important testimonials through e-mail.
- Documents to be sent through e-mail are qualifications, experience, caste proof (for reserved), age certificates (10th marks sheet), latest photograph in pdf form.
- E-mail – [email protected]
- The employment contract will end on 30-06-2022.
NOTE: Interview will be conducted in electronics mode.