PFRDA Recruitment 2020: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has issued an official notification on the website www.pfrda.org.in. The candidates who want to get the job need to apply for 05 vacancies of Officer Grade A/ Assistant Managers by filling the form online on the official website only. The date till which the organization will continue to accept the applications for the recruitment is 31/07/2020.
PFRDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Name of the Job||Officer Grade A/ Assistant Managers|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
PFRDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Officer Grade A/ Assistant Managers (General)-03
- Officer Grade A/ Assistant Managers (Legal)-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to check the following criteria and apply them only if they are eligible for the post concerned.
- Post 1: A Master’s Degree in any discipline
- Post 2: A Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done by the organization on the basis of their performance in the Online Exam, Group Discussion, and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rupees 28,150-55,600/- will be paid to the candidates as salary per month.
Application Fees: The application fee of Rupees 500 is to be paid by the candidates of General and OBC Category. The candidates of SC/ ST/ PwD category are fully exempted from making any kind of payment for application fees.
Age criteria: Those who are of the age of lesser than or equal to 30 years as on 30/04/2020 can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.pfrda.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for PFRDA Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the candidates need to ensure to visit the official website of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority i.e www.pfrda.org.in.
- Fill the online form and pay the application fee.
- Upload the credentials and submit your online application.
NOTE: Delay in the submission of the application form will not be entertained at any cost.