PGCIL Recruitment 2018 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited , a unit under the ministry of Power Govt. of India has announced a new job advertisement regarding the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 to fill up the 34 vacancies for the Diploma Trainee and Junior officer Trainee.The organization wants applications from skilled and capable contenders.Those who want to secure their job can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date i.e. 24-08-2018.The candidates are suggested to read all the important instructions and guidelines before applying online.The recruitment and selection procedure details and important instructions and guidelines are described in detail in the paragraph.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Diploma Trainee and Junior officer Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||34|
|Last Date to apply||24-08-2018|
PGCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 25
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05
- Junior officer Trainee (HR) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 24-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification for these posts is Diploma in Civil/Electrical engineering/PD diploma or PG degree/MBA in Human Resource/Personnel Management/Industrial Relation/MSW from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in Computer based test/Computer skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 16500/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 300/- for Gen/OBC candidates while fees is exempted for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age less than equal to 27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 24-08-2018.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- The aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form.
- The application form should be completely filled with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Then upload your photograph and signature and submit the completely filled application form after the payment of fees.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for submission at the time of time of Computer Skill test/Document verification if called for further process.
NOTE: Please visit the official website time to time for more future updates.