PGCIL Recruitment 2019: It is being informed to all the candidates about the job vacancy opened by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. This time a total of 58 posts are vacant for Assistant Engineer Trainee and Field Supervisor. Candidates have to fill the application form in online mode only. The form will be submitted till the last date. The last date for these posts is 28th February 2019 and 12th February 2019. Form will be filled on the official website of PGCIL. For more information and details, candidates may read the following notification.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer Trainee and Field Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last Date to apply||given below|
PGCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age||Pay Scale||Last Date|
|1.||Assistant Engineer Trainee||42||B.E./ B.Tech.||18-28 years as on 31-12-2017||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-||28-02-2019|
|2.||Field Supervisor||16||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||less than equal to 29 years as on 12-02-2019||Rs.23,000/- to Rs.25,500/-||12-02-2019|
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Gate Score 2018, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Selection Test.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.500/- (Post 1), Rs.300/- (Post 2)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted to pay the application fees.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to fill the application form online only for both the posts.
- Firstly visit the official website www.powergridindia.com and open the apply online link for the above- specified posts.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application up to the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to keep checking the official website for more updates and details about the recruitment.