PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has an urgent requirement of Company Secretary Professionals on 05 vacancies. The due date to fill an online form is September 05th, 2020, after which no form can be filled. An online application form is available on powergridindia.com. Get the recruitment details like the pay scale offered, selection procedure, and more in the article below carefully.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Company Secretary of Professionals|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||12th of September|
PGCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Company Secretary Professionals – 05
Educational Qualifications: The individual looking forward to the above post must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Selection Procedure: Selection parameters are :
- Screening Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Monthly remuneration received by selected candidates is Rs. 30000-120000/- per month.
Application Fees: Only the General and Other Backward Class candidates are required to pay. And all others are free to submit the fee such as SC/ST/PwD and ExSM.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed by PGCIL officials is up to 29 years, no applicant above this age can apply except for reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020:
- In order to apply for CSP, the candidate just needs to enter the website of the organization.
- Click on the Application link on the computer screen and fill the details as per the required manner.
- Now upload the certificates as mentioned by PGCIL with the latest photograph and signature in digital form.
- Submit the application finally followed by the payment of a fee.
- Candidate must maintain the hard copy of the application submitted for safety reasons.
NOTE: We intimate our applicants regularly about the new updates by drafting on the website, so all candidates are requested to keep attention.