PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is recruiting candidates as notified by its official notification released on the official website www.pgimer.edu.in. The aspiring candidates can apply for 121 vacancies for Faculty posts. Applicants can submit their applications in offline mode to the office address by 04/10/2020.
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Job||Faculty posts|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Last Date to Apply||04/10/2020|
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
Name of The Posts:
- Professor- 30
- Additional Professor – 23
- Associate Professor – 28
- Assistant Professors – 40
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment only if they possess the required medical qualification.
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to make sure to qualify in the selection process.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for appointment will be paid a very handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations:
- Post 1: Level 14 A in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Post 2: – Level-13A2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Post 3: – Level-13A1 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Post 4: – Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
Application Fees: The fee for application applicable for the candidates is as follows category wise:
- General and OBC Category– Rupees 1000
- SC/ ST Category– Rupees 500
- PwD Category– Nil
Age criteria: The upper age limit of the candidates can be 58 years (Post 1, 2) and 50 years (Post 3, 4).
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to fill the application form as per the format provided on www.pgimer.edu.in to apply for the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- The passport size photos, academic certificates must be sent along with the application form.
- The applications must be received at the following office address the latest by 05:00 PM on 04/10/2020: Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), AIIMS, Bathinda-151001, Punjab
NOTE: The application forms sent to the office must be received at the office address by 04/10/2020.