Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2018: Panchayat and Rural Development Department,Government of West Bengal has notified of the recruitment procedure for deputation on a total of 05 vacancies. The posts include Communications Manager,Capacity Building Manager and Master Trainer.Desired candidates who are interested may fill the application offline on or before the last date 24th April 2018 after which no application will be received.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Panchayat and Rural Development Department|
|Name of the Job||Communications Manager,Capacity Building Manager and Master Trainer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||24th April 2018|
Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Panchayat and Rural Development Department
Name of The Posts:
- Communications Manager-01
- Capacity Building Manager-01
- Master Trainer-01
- Training Coordinator-01
- Assistant Accounts and Administrative Coordinator-01
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: The candidates are exempted to pay the fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age up to a maximum of 35 years for the post 1,4,5 and 35 for the others besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 April 2018.
Last Date to Apply: 24th April 2018
Official Website: www.mis.wbprd.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be sent along with the applicationm form.
- Application form complete in all aspects must be sent to the below mentioned address so as to reach the office by the last date: ISGP PROGRAMME,PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, WEST BENGAL MILLENNIUM CITY IT PARK,TOWER-2,3RD FLOOR,UNIT-D, DN-62,SECTOR-5, SALT LAKE CITY,KOLKATA-700091
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy.