PPSC Recruitment 2020-The organization which provides full employment opportunity to many freshers every year has launched different posts this year too including Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO), Principal and Head Master (HM) Posts in the various departments of Punjab. The eligible and capable contenders who are willing to apply for the same should have to fill the online application forms before the deadline over, i.e. 2nd November 2020. The forms are going to be released from 23rd October 2020. A total of 585 vacant seats are available out of which 337 vacancies are available for the post of Head Master/Head Mistress,173 for Principal, and 75 vacancies for Primary Education Officer.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO), Principal and Head Master (HM) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||585|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd November 2020|
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name-Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Name of the Posts-Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO), Principal and Head Master (HM) Posts
Number of Posts-585
- Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO) in the Department Of School Education, Punjab – 75 Posts
- Principal in the Department Of School Education, Govt. Of Punjab – 173 Posts
- Head Master (HM) in the Department Of School Education, Government Of Punjab – 337 Posts
The different vacancies include different primary educational qualifications, some of them are as below-
- For Post 1, the required educational qualifications should be Graduation with 50% marks.
- For the Post 2, Graduation with 55% marks, Degree of Bachelor of Education plus in case of persons working to the posts of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty and Agriculture Masters as per University Grants Commission Guidelines; and Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director (Means Director of Public Instructions, Punjab.
- For the Post 3, Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Backward Classes or Physically Handicapped category) along with B.Ed and 2 years of experience is relevant.
Note-Stay updated for further updates.