PRD Bihar Recruitment 2018 : Panchayati Raj Department Bihar is looking for the eligible persons for the post of Technical Assistant,Accountant cum IT Assistant.Recruitment process is on total of 4192 posts for which the candidates may apply online on official website.Official website is www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.Candidates are advised to fill the application form on time.The application process for the recruitment will commence from 16th August 2018, however the last date to apply for these posts is not mentioned in the notification.For more information please visit the article given below.
PRD Bihar Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Panchayati Raj Department Bihar|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant,Accountant cum IT Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||4192|
|Last Date to apply||will be declared soon|
PRD Bihar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Panchayati Raj Department Bihar
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 2096
- Accountant cum IT Assistant – 2096
Last Date to Apply: will be declared soon
Educational Qualifications : Candidate who wants to apply for these posts should have diploma in Civil Engineering / B.Com degree from a recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 27,000/- (Post 1),Rs 20,00/- (Post 2) per month .
Application Fees: No application fees for the recruitment process.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 37 years (for Male candidates),40 years (for Females)besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.biharprd.bih.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the candidate has to fill the online application form available on website www.biharprd.bih.gov.in with all details regarding your name, age,educational qualification,work experience.
- Then,photo and signature is to be uploaded in the specified format and size.
- In the end submit your application form and retain hard copy of this filled application form as a reference for recruitment process in the future(if required).
NOTE: Keep in touch with the official website for more updates and details like last date to apply and other important dates etc.