President’s Secretariat Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited by the President’s Secretariat in order to fill up the 01 vacant posts of Assistant Library and Information Officer. For this, the Secretariat has asked for the applications through offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates may apply up to 22nd April 2019. Candidates failing to submit their applications up to the last date will be rejected summarily. Also, for the instructions to apply and important guidelines regarding the recruitment candidates may follow the article written next to it. It holds the eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc. details for the candidates.
President’s Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||President’s Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Library and Information Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||22nd April 2019|
President’s Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: President’s Secretariat
Name of The Posts: Assistant Library and Information Officer
Last Date to Apply: 22-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e. Bachelor Degree in Library Sciences or Library Information Sciences from a recognized university/ institute or hold a post analogous to the officer in Central or state government.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Pay Matrix Level- 07 per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee is nil for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group as per the guidelines issued by the recruitment organizing body. For this refer to official notification.
Official Website: www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidate has to download the application form the website specified above.
- Fill this form and paste a photograph on the space given on the application form.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the credentials as notified in the official notification.
- Finally, post/ submit the application form to the address specified below up to the last date.
- Address: “Deputy Secretary (Admin.), President Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – 1100004 “
- Invalid/ incomplete applications will result in the cancellation of the application form.
NOTE: For regular updates and news regarding the recruitment stay connected to us.