Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019:- Punjab & Sind Bank is a government-owned bank, with headquarters in New Delhi. NICE OPPORTUNITY!!!… Entrants who want to try for the Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment ,it is to commend that in this area people can build their future by submitting an online forms for the recruitment of Fire Safety Officer, Security Officer, Technical Officer. Punjab and Sind Bank benefits and perks, including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy There are 168 seats available for which all the requests are happily accepted and welcomed from all the candidates. Before 10th October 2019, you can grab the 168 seats by registering for the job by submitting the online application form. All the significant notifications can be viewed from the below section.
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|Name of the Job||Fire Safety Officer, Security Officer, Technical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||168|
|Last Date to Apply||10th October 2019|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab and Sind Bank
Name of the posts:
- AGM-Law (SMGS-V) – 01
- Company Secretary (SMGS-IV) – 01
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV) – 01
- Law Manager (MMGS-II) – 10
- Fire Safety Officer (MMGS-II) – 01
- Security Officer (MMGS-II) – 15
- Agricultural Field Officer (JMGS-I) – 50
- Charted Accountant (JMGS-I) – 50
- Software Developer/ IT Programmer (JMGS-I) – 30
- Rajbhasha Officer (JMGS-I) – 05
- Technical Officer (Civil) (JMGS-I) – 02
- Technical Officer (Electrical) (JMGS-I) – 02
Number of the posts: 168
Educational Details: Competitors should hold or have done Graduation Degree (relevant field)/ B.E/B.Tech/ Degree in Law/ Company Secretary/ CA/ PG Degree (Hindi with English) from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limitation: Age of the candidate should:
- be in the range of 35 – 45 Years (Post 1)
- 30 – 40 Years (Post 2,3)
- 25 – 35 Years (Post 4-6)
- 20 – 30 Years (Post 7-12)
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the Competitors belonging to reserved category.
- Freshers can apply.
Selection Process: Competitors looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Personal Interaction/ Interview (Post 1-3), Online Exam, Personal Interaction/ Interview (Post 4-12).
Application Fees: Application fees for the candidates is going to be commended soon.
Salary and grade pay: Selected Competitors will get the handsome and amazing salary package of
- 59170 – 66070 (Post 1),
- 59170 – 66070 (Post 2,3),
- 31705 – 45950 (Post 4-6),
- 23700 – 42020 (Post 7-12) per month.
- End Date for Online Application form & Payment of Fee is : 10th October 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications (for Post 1-3) : 17th October 2019
Official Website: psbindia.com
Address: The Dy. General Manager (HRD), Punjab & Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008
Important Instructions to Apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment:
- Open the link of the official website from the link given above.
- After visiting the link, fill the important details in the form.
- The information regarding the ID Proof has also to be clearly mentioned.
- Pay the required fee.
- Scan the photo and signature.
- Attach the documents required by them.
- Applicants should have to fill this form and attach copies of the documents needed in the form.
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment has displayed the full details in its official notification. You can check there or can visit our website psbindia.com to know the complete details.