Railway Jobs Recruitment 2020:- With the increasing attention on the growth and safety in The Indian Railways, there is a huge scope of being employed in the Railway. The department is in the process of recruitment for 2000 posts of Special Doctor, Supervisor, Group D posts, Patwari, Stenographer, General Manager, Supervisor, Station Master, Apprentice etc. The candidates with minimum qualifications of 10th/12th/Diploma or Graduation in any stream can apply online or offline as well. The basic information is given in the below-written paragraph, for detailed information please visit the links given down with a direct apply alternative.
Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||RRB, IRCTC, RRC, Indian Railway Kolkata, Rail Coach Factory, Central Railway, etc.|
|Name of the Job||Special Doctor, Supervisor, Group D posts, Patwari, Stenographer, General Manager, Supervisor, Station Master, Apprentice, etc.|
|Number of vacancies||2000|
|Last Date to apply||Given in the recruitment links|
Railway Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- KRIDE Recruitment: 45 Vacancies
- RWF Recruitment: 06 Vacancies
- Southern Railway Recruitment: 201 Vacancies
- SER Recruitment: 11 Vacancies
- KMRL Recruitment – 05 Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment– 08 Posts
- SECR Recruitment– 432 Posts
- Northern Railway Recruitment– 128 Posts
- NCR Recruitment- 196 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- There is no provision for relaxation in minimum educational qualification for any candidate whether in the reserved category.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 58 years as on the time of applying for any vacancy on the last date.
- The age relaxation will only be applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per government rule.
- The selected candidates will get an attractive package and salary along with other remuneration and employment benefits as per the central government rules. The detailed and precise amount can be known in the link provided.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For a detailed application fee, please check the Specific recruitment links for which you want to apply.
All the recruitments drive dates have mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to click on the desired recruitment link.
- The link will direct to a new page about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describedd for the given recruitment.
This is all we have about Railway Jobs Recruitment For 2,50,000 Special Doctor, Supervisor, Group D posts, Patwari, Stenographer, General Manager, Supervisor, Station Master, Apprentice, etc. Posts if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process